Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rwar!!!

Wow. It's been a really busy week. :D

First off, I'm signed up for classes and am well under way with all of the homework my teachers felt that they had to assign. ':/ So, I rented all of my textbooks and only had to pay 100 dollars for 4 books rather than 400 dollars for 4 books. ^_^ It made me happy on the inside of my bank account. Unfortunately I ordered all of my books the first day, so I haven't recieved all of them yet. I have my math book which is good and I also have my psychology book which is also good. Now I only wait for my philosophy book ':/ and my nutrition book. All of the reading for my history class is online, so that makes it really easy. I am printing off all the pages for it, so that will probably get a little expensive, but not as much as buying the entire book!

I really enjoy my history and my math classes. I know weird right? Math?! It's a math class for elementry school teachers so I'm having quite a bit of fun with it. I have also found the key thing that helps keep me awake in class if I start dozing! Sweets!!! I have a piece of candy and the taste of it just wakes me up! ^_^ It isn't fullproff yet, but I'm sure that I'll get it to work for me. I swear I have a sleeping disorder! I fall asleep at a moments notice any time any where. Especially in classes that are lecture the entire time. If I can't keep myself entertained, then i sleep. Meh. I'm working on it. So far this semester, I haven't fallen asleep once! Yaaaay!!

Well, I gotsta get to work now. I need to get caught up on my math since it took so long for them to deliver it! ^_^

Talk to you all later! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment