Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Adventure...BEGINS!!!

Hello! ☺
I saw that a few of my friends had started a blog, and you know what? I decided to start one for myself and I'm pleased as peaches! ^_^ There is one thing that I would like to point out though...I do not have a red dress. ':/ However! I am in the process of making one and can't wait to finish it! I'd tell you what it looks like, but you'll just have to wait and see. :3 It will be done this week, that I can guarantee.
Now I will be using this blog to incite myself to becoming a greater person. Let me es'plain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. As my readers, I will report to you on current projects and goals so, because I will be reporting to "somebody" I will feel obliged to actually finish projects and start many new ones because I've told you, my friends, that I will. ^_^ It makes sense in my mind, which my mother tells me is important. I promise that won't be the only thing I write about! This is after all an ♦Adventure Log♦ So I will also record my adventures for the day, like today for example. My family and I were driving home from a visit to grandmas and guess what happens?! We can't see the road for the downporing rain! We were going quite slow and ran our car through what felt like rivers of water collecting on the road. It was quite a relief when we could finally see the road again, I don't mind telling you! Anywho, that was an example of the storys to come, maybe not so epic in the dramatic sense but at least interesting. Every Day an ♦Adventure♦ ^_^ I also included that this will be my insights as well. As passing thoughts strike my mind (hopefully not too hard) I will write them here. Or as questions crop up I will ask the world, aka you, and hope for some type of an answer or that we may puzzle through it together. Now this may be like what the world would look like if it had no color and whether or not you would include black and white as colors. You know, regular things like that. ;) Well I feel that I have given all readers plenty of heads up for what may be to come. May you enjoy this ride we call life as much as I do.
Hooray! ☼ I'm all excited about this new adventure! I've never done anything like this really, so this is going to be a thriller♪ I will just say that I am prone to using references from various forms of media and inside jokes. If you would like to know what it is that I'm quoting, feel free to ask away! I do require that you see ► or listen ♫ to whatever it is that I quote if you have not previously seen/listened to it before. Believe me, I only quote the best. ^_^
Well I think that I've bored you enough for one day and so I bid you all a good night.

4 comments:

  1. The adventure begins. I await the next chapter with abated breath(; K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story of a life.

    Yes!

    I applaud this endevour!
    LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang. Sorry for following you twice with different names. The Mynk head one is the real one.

    I'm having... weird problems. Tis all.

    Ciao!

    --The one and only REAL Raiettei

    ReplyDelete